Monday, April 19, 2010

Some Custom Designs

So even though I haven't had an opportunity to add some of my designs to my Etsy store yet I have been keeping busy with a few custom designs. First, I was able to alter a beautiful crystal necklace for a friends mother and make some matching earrings to go with it. Being the mother of the bride meant she was going to be photographed a lot. Thankfully, she loved the earrings and the photos of the wedding came out wonderful...I'll post those soon!

Second, I had a friend the was very sad after her favorite swallow necklace broke. She bought the necklace from me when I was a sales rep for another jewelry company so luckily it wasn't one I designed! That had me sweating! Anyhow, she wore that necklace all the time and it finally broke and was laid to rest. I tried to find a replacement for her but it's no longer being made. I told I'd take a shot at designing my own version of a swallow necklace with some better quality materials. Once again I'm happy to say I have another happy customer! I'll be sure to post a picture of this one also once i catch her wearing it at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment