Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year

The end of 2009 provided me some time to create...but really no time to sell. I have some chronic health problems (no whining or complaining from me) which prevented my efforts to do more with my time.

I am actually perfectly fine with what I accomplished because it gives me more time to prepare and create for art shows in the new year. I plan to attend the Art and Soul Retreat in Las Vegas, NV this February. I'm super excited to be taking a class by Lisa Kause. Learning to paint and draw has always been an interest but I never had the opportunity....this is especially cool because I love Lisa's work and her whimsical colorful style!

Now I'm off to refinish a buffet for my kitchen so that I can unpack the last of my moving boxes which include all my china and serving dishes. Then off to re-arrange my master to make room for an art nook for me to use for my creations. With one less room in our new condo I've had to get creative....

No comments:

Post a Comment